GAME WEEK 18 FANTASY PREMIER LEAGE (1st Cup Tie)

This is my first time of playing the cup competition, I read the rules, and did learnt everything about the qualification of the club. I am gonna have an opponent to face and with good hope of Christmas I hope to have the best score this game week.



Game week 18




DOUBTFUL/INJURY UPDATE:

Jamie Vardy


During game week 17, Jamie Vardy was taken out in the 88th minute of the game vs Everton and on the Fantasy Premier League page, it was written that Vardy would be doubtful. I decided to wait until last minute to see if he is going to be well, and Yes it was confirmed this morning that he is no more doubtful, although I feel like he is not going to start, maybe come off as a sub, but either way, I am playing him, but I wouldnt risk making him my captain/Vice.

CAPTAIN/VICE CAPTAIN:


Mahrez and Ozil


This week captain is going to be very tough to choose, I went with Mahrez because for so long I have avoid making him my captain but was my vice captain, and I got some good point for him, this time if Leiceister city do well against their tough opponent Liverpool, and he scores, it would be a good bonus point for me.

My Vice captain is Ozil, he has had a good month, with many assists, and I am hoping he continues that way and even get a goal in for this week.

I wish everyone good luck, but most luck to myself to win my first cup tie and progress until end of the season.



MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

Comments

Popular Posts