My Review of Fallout 4

by Sammy phemsky


                                                            Cover

I saw Fallout 4 E3 trailer and I was hooked to it because I have never played it before and wanted to know what got lots of people excited about it, so I started from watching the walkthrough/lets play of Fall out 3 to understand the concepts, it was a very nice game and I like the design that you have to go out and scavenge for things and meet people in the radiated area, so I decided to wait and put my hopes in starting the fallout series by getting Fallout 4 when it comes, I still have hopes for that but I wanted to check the reviews first before investing in it because I have bought lots of games without reviewing it and some I regretted later.

So now that the new Fallout 4 game has been released, I went on youtube to my favorite you tuber to check his game play and after few episodes, I decided to write my review based on the graphics and composure of the story also how the the interactions between the player and the surrounding makes the game more exciting to play, so as a non-biased video game player all I can say about this game is that it has the quality of being one of the best games of 2015, nice story mode, straight up conversations and the exploration is very new to me, but I am willing to give it a try.


The question whether to buy this game or not, for me is, if you are a fan of exploring, crafting and shooting , then this game is for you, I am not a big sci-fi games fan, but I wouldn't consider this a full sci-fi game, it is more of an Action-Role playing game, I will be more interested in the story lines,other quests that follows and rewards .
My score for this game so far is 8.8 because I ' played it yet, so if I play it someday, my decision could go higher or lower, depends on what I come across.





Fallout 4
Fallout 4 cover art.jpg
Developer(s)Bethesda Game Studios
Publisher(s)Bethesda Softworks
Director(s)Todd Howard
Producer(s)Jeff Gardiner
Designer(s)Emil Pagliarulo
Programmer(s)Guy Carver
Artist(s)Istvan Pely
Writer(s)Emil Pagliarulo
Composer(s)Inon Zur
SeriesFallout
EngineCreation Engine
Platform(s)Microsoft Windows
PlayStation 4
Xbox One
Release date(s)
  • WW November 10, 2015
Genre(s)Action role-playing
Mode(s)Single-player

Comments

Popular Posts