BARCLAYS FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE GW16

Game week 15 Result: 75pts
Injury: Chris Smalling
Flop: Skertel.

I will be making some few changes this week, although I still kept Skertel after his own goal from last week, but with Chris Smalling injured, I have decided to make a free transfer and bring in Stones(EVE) to replace him, and also brought Alderwelreld from the bench to replace Skertel.

My captain still remained Lukaku, but I made Mahrez my vice captain because of his hatrick last week, hoping to get some motivation for him this week.



Last week I thought I had confirmed my bench boost, but didnt , so I am hoping to use them this week , even if I dont get any one to score, I still hope to get additional points for people on bench.

Good luck and hope everyone have a good game week.

Comments

Popular Posts