My Opinion on Fifa 16


Fifa 16 Gameplay Trailer.


I just got back from a friend's house where I had to sit and play Fifa 16 with friends, in the past I was contemplating whether to buy it or not and checked the reviews, but I am a fan of seeing is believing so I went and try it out a few times and after playing it I have many opinions about getting it or not.

First, my choice of getting this game will depend on the fact that I was disappointed with the way Fifa 15 was a bit similar to Fifa 14, although there were difference but I wasn't moved by the way it was. I am a big fan of graphics and I thought it was just too bright so I was praying not to see that same thing with Fifa 16, and my prayers was answered, Fifa 16 had a better graphics and design compared to the previous games.

Also when playing this game, I realized how hard it is now for me to sprint with a fast player, this makes it more realistic than Fifa 15 where all you had to do is sprint with Cristiano Ronaldo, or Arjen Robben, here in Fifa 16 the speed is normal , and more tactical, you can move fast , run push the ball a little forward, but if you have the ball for too long, it will be taken from you.

Speaking of goal scoring chances , it is not easy to score a goal, especially when you are playing against tough opponents, I have always consider the finesse and outside shots in Fifa 15 too unrealistic but when it comes to 16, I think the physics of scoring an outside goal is realistic and making it hard to score a goal makes the matches more fun to play, I know with time, I will get used to this and scoring will be normal, but it is still good to know that the changes of not being able to score like I used to in Fifa 15 makes it more challenging.

So to the main question, should you buy the game or not, I can only suggest trying it out with a friend, forget the demo version because most demo does not have your favorite clubs in it, so try to play kick off with friends one vs one, and see if you will like it. I can say I like it but I still need to be convinced more to buy it for myself.

PS. This is just my opinion on the game based on how I play it and compared to how I played FIFA 15. I have watched various youtube gameplay as well and like I said, I do always go for the saying "seeing is believing" which was why I had to wait couple months to try it out with friends before giving my opinion.


Comments

Popular Posts