BARCLAYS FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE GW14

MY TEAM


This week fixtures has an interesting match coming , and I believe it is the best week for me to use my Wild card option for my transfers because I need to make alot of changes for this week, due to my last week poor performance in some players. Game week 14 has my star players Vardy and Mahrez in a big test against Manchester United, and I had to make choices , removing Mahrez and bringing in  Juan Mata, also bringing Yaya Toure as a replacement for sterling and Ozil as replacement for Alexis(doubtful).

Game week 14


In this week also, I changed my captain to Lukaku because of his great performance last week, and also my option for Yaya Toure as vice captain is still in question, I do not know maybe I will have a last minute change with Ozil or Barkley as my Vice but for now I still stand with Yaya.

Good luck to everyone in this week and hope the best team wins.

Comments

Popular Posts