UPDATE ON BARCLAYS FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE GAME WEEK 12 (phemsky fc)

So sorry I havent written about this in the past couple of days, I have been busy with my other projects(web developing) I just had few times to spare for my blogging and I want to be up to date with alot of things going on, so I will show below my points for this game week.
It was a bad game week for me and for most sport fans because just few goals were scored, most of my selected players were on the pitch but some made little or no impact like they did before, (it happens right) I just am happy that some never dsiappoints and I still got some bonus for the weeks even if I am still new at Fantasy football games, I still made some good choices like I have been doing this for long time.

My game points for this week is 41 , and you can see in the picture below:





Vardy didnt disappoint me, but I made a mistake of removing him as my vice captain because I had some thoughts that sterling could be as good as he was couple of weeks ago, but I was wrong about that, so I will update later with my prediction of game week 13 when it comes, I hope this week is not as bad for everybody else as it was for me, but it is all fun and games.                                                   

Comments

Popular Posts