FIFA 16, COMING SOON (September 22, 2015)


Fifa 16 cover. 
We all know as a football fan that nothing feels so good than having to controls some football players on your console or PC and scoring goals against opponents, and this is what +EA SPORTS has created for a lot of fans, so not only you enjoy watching football or playing football on the streets, you can also at your recreation time take your joystick and play with your friends and online.

This gaming system has been going on for years, I remember the first time I played a football game on the console Play station 1, it was as if I am right there on the field, I was so in love with the ways I can move past players, get to the goal post and score, I spent hours playing with my brothers and friends, sometimes I win sometimes I lose.

Back to the main game, +EA SPORTS FIFA , Fifa 16, coming soon, already preordered , but I want to mention the exciting part of the game and what makes me look forward to it, I am happy that there are some improvements and some new features like new defensive AI, new tackling system, passing system, and even new ways to play ( Women National Team ). This is what I look forward to in this game. Having checked the gameplay trailer and demo, I know it is gonna be awesome.

check out the demo below:


Available on :

PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows
FIFA 16

Comments

Popular Posts